Assassin 48 Grill

slim2061

Knows what a fatty is.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Slim
Well, I spoke with Jeff Conley at Assassin Smokers and Grills today. I confirmed my order for a 48 Grill, with a few options/mods from the standard.

Now the wait begins.

Cool, what options did you get? I have a 36 that I got used.. wish I had an insulated door on mine.

Your going to love that grill. One of the best, most versatile grills on the market. I love my 36". Welcome to #TeamAssassin

I believe I will. I have to say thanks to fellow brethren Assassin grill owners who have posted a wealth of information, including a special thanks to BBQ Freak for the videos he has posted. All that information played a huge role in decision to purchase.

I look forward to picking it up and cooking on it.

I got the call today that my Assassin 48 will ready to pick up next week.

Now the wait for the Shirley Fab begins.

I believe I will. I have to say thanks to fellow brethren Assassin grill owners who have posted a wealth of information, including a special thanks to BBQ Freak for the videos he has posted. All that information played a huge role in decision to purchase.

I look forward to picking it up and cooking on it.

glad the videos helped you and you will enjoy your grill / smoker , 14 hour burn times and not using the guru .

Mocking up to see how well this would fit on the front of my Shirley trailer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Made the trip to Macon, GA today and picked up my Assassin 48. I will post pics this weekend.

vKfQeE1.jpg

Back