Bash III. Long Island.. NY ROll Call!

BBQchef33 said:
Solidkick said:
Can you web cast for the brothers that can't make it? I know it wouldn't be near as good as being there. Give it a thought. I could watch friday night, Sat. morning, Sat. night after 10:00 pm, and Sun. morning before 10:00 am.

Hmmm, I guess you know who's working that weekend huh?

We will have a few webcasts going.. Get yourself YAHOO MESSENGER ID'S.

We use that for the webcasts.

If anyone coming up has webcams they can bring, bring it. I have spare laptops to scatter around the yard and have 2 cams myself. but if we get a few more cams here, i'll hookem up.

My Yahoo ID is the same as I use here. But how will I find your webcast?

put us in your buddlylist, most likly gonna be bbqchef33, willkat98 and parrothead logged on with the webcams. We will get the notice and add you to ours. Then we send invitations to view the webcam when we see someone comes online in the brethren buddylist .

Also, we have the site running, so you can just holler out to us here with a PM or IM.

you guys do know you can IM here dont ya?

Is there a "For Dummies" version of the previous few posts?

you guys do know you can IM here dont ya?
Is this the "other" pm feature on the home page?

OK, I downloaded the yahoo messenger stuff and have my yahoo messenger id. What do I do with it now?

<edit> I added it to my profile. Anything else?

Fark, Fark, Fark.....
Well it looks like I am going to miss this one. My daughter was going to France with her class on monday 6/28 which was good because i would be home by then. Well at a meeting last night we were told that the flight they were taking has been changed and they are now scheduled to fly on Sunday at about noon. They want them at the airport 3 hours before flight time. That means we have to leave at about 6:00 AM to get there on time.
I was really looking forward to this for a long time... since the day after i got home from B2 last Sept.
:cry: :evil: :x

Double Fark

I was hoping to snatch a jar of Jacks Hot Relish from you.

Any chance doing a Friday leave Saturday afternoon Mod? Neil was only there for like 28 hours, and like 14 hours for Ray, but I'm sure they'd say well worth it.

willkat98 said:
Double Fark

I was hoping to snatch a jar of Jacks Hot Relish from you.

Any chance doing a Friday leave Saturday afternoon Mod? Neil was only there for like 28 hours, and like 14 hours for Ray, but I'm sure they'd say well worth it.

As it was I was only going to get there by noon on saturday and leave sunday midafternoon. Now it would be get there by noon sat. leave by last ferry out sat. night......maybe...to get home by midnight sat....Just might work. Although the wife talked about taking her out to dinner saturday night..
as a bon-voyage. i don't know , it don't look good. :? :cry:

DFLittle said:
Double fark! Guess that means I've definately got dibs on the living room couch!! :D
Yea you can have it ...but you have to have a drink or three for me... :lol:

gary said:
DFLittle said:
Double fark! Guess that means I've definately got dibs on the living room couch!! :D
Yea you can have it ...but you have to have a drink or three for me... :lol:

Hate to hear that. I was giving you a break this year. Now who will pass the gas ? :wink:

I'm on Yahoo and I can't to see you guys get plastered. I cn almost smell the smoke...

as a bon-voyage. i don't know , it don't look good

Bon Voyage! Crap -- she's going to FRANCE!! and coming back in what, a week? :D Is her school too cheap to take the kids to a real country? Leaving at the "scheduled" time will allow more ground time in FRANCE but whoo buddy hang on for the jet lag! You got her taking her melatonin tabs and adjusting her sleep pattern? :mrgreen: http://www.melatonin.com/

but you have to have a drink or three for me...

And this is a problem? How?? :D

Sorry things got hosed up -- we'll miss ya!

I was really looking forward to this for a long time... since the day after i got home from B2 last Sept.

Farking bummer. Sorry to hear that Gary. We were looking forward to seeing you, eating your kielbasa, and whiffing your gas. :oops:

this Sucks a fatty.... How bout come in Friday, leave Saturday last ferry... or stretch the ride, ferry shaves 2-3 hours off. so if ya miss it.. u just be late.

Back