They found it!!!!

P

pike51

In an interesting twist, my neighbor just called me and said he got his smoker back this morning, delivered by our wonderful policce department.

I was talking to a co-worker here at the hospital yesterday telling him about the stolen smoker and he mentioned that early Sunday morning a guy was brought into the Emergency Department with burns to both hands and his arms and some BS story about how it happened. Putting 2 and 2 together, he contacted the police who paid a visit to the man's home late yesterday. After some questioning, the man gave himself and 2 other guys up. The smoker was recovered from a storage unit about 2 miles from our neighborhood with the food still in it!

Apparently after getting burned up like he did, he didn't want any food. I would hate to know how the other units at the storage place smell after they dropped the still burtning smoker into it and shut the door. I'm sure some other stuff has been ruined. From what my neighbor said, this wasn't their first time and there was more stuff in the unit. Hopefully these idiots get to do some special time at our local state run facility.

Great news, low life got what he deserved for trying to steal it.

HA!

May his hands scar miserably! Stupid farker! I'll bet that chit HURT!

Bet that's the last time he volunteers to push.:heh:

Glad to hear your buddy got it back.:thumb:

Great to hear your neighbor got his smoker back. People that would rather steal than work for what they want.

Having sheot stolen sucks, I understand how that feels and the redemption of a court date. What I don't have is the satisfaction of getting any of it back, I am glad your neighbor got his smoker also glad the scum gave up his buddies no honor among thieves, thank god for that!

That's great the dirt bags got caught............. I'm thinking a ball bat on the arms and legs big time ...................

That's some good news, glad to hear justice was served. Was the meat still OK?

Happy ending! Justice has been served:)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Made my morning. Good to hear he has his gear back. Would have loved to see him lay his hands on that sucker :doh: :-o :twisted:

I consider myself a pretty experienced smoker, but I sure as heck would not want to try to hook up my BURNING smoker in the middle of the night and start towing it. Maybe these guys will be up for a Darwin award! :becky:

Anyway, glad they got nabbed.

Glad to hear he got his smoker back and the idiots ended up getting caught. Too bad they all 3 didn't get burnt :mad2:

Back