***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Time for Veggies to Shine" Throwdown!- VOTE***

VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Time for Veggies to Shine" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Time for Veggies to Shine" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 6/23/2013.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

93vpmod
25287c662f25b27e0ced0223add81cb1_zpsb35ad710.jpg

deguerre-redhot
[
veg6_zps484f8c2b.jpg

Smokin J's
picture.php

DerHusker
IMG_4150_zps9dc8ad04.jpg

Hometruckin
bc381112-bc60-4144-a152-0ea155907a4e_zpsfe3663bb.jpg

Ron_L
5394_10200797427609911_855700570_n.jpg

caseydog
picture.php

BBQinMI
BBQinMIpizza_zps79d08764.jpg

16Adams
picture.php

Last edited:
You might want to rename that title there, CD. Just a thought...

Hmmmmm...so far, CD can't erect his poll.

You might want to rename that title there, CD. Just a thought...

Hmmmm, I did fix it after building my poll, I wonder why you could see it. The software must post the thread, and add the poll in a second step.

CD

It was either Ronelle, or CD. Both were outstanding veggie entries and I could easily devour both without feeling I was lacking anything. In the end though, the big grilled portabellas were shouting the loudest.

They all looked so good, but i was in pickle, so my vote went to the Pickle King, Ronelle!

Hey CD, the link to your cook goes to your breakfast TD entry.

I'm going with BBQinMI. That's an awesome looking pizza. I would suggest changing the vote pic to the finished pie instead of the precooked.

I'm going with BBQinMI. That's an awesome looking pizza. I would suggest changing the vote pic to the finished pie instead of the precooked.

It tasted awesome. I debated on what photo to use. I took probably 20 photos of the finished pizza and did not like how any came out, so I went with the uncooked as the official picture...

If CD is willing to change it though then I would appreciate it as in hindsight the finished is probably the better choice

I am having trouble voting for this one.. some good looking veggies in this thread

OK, this is funny. Ron L and I are momentarily tied. It was Ron L and I that were the very first original offical Co-Winners of a TD ever.

Big thanks to Deguerre for touching up the pizza photo for me. He is way more talented than I am

BBQinMIpizza_zps79d08764.jpg

CD- if you get the time and are willing to change the photo one more time there it is, but its no big deal either way. Just wanted to give Deguerre thanks and let people see his handy work

No problem. There are many others here who have skills (And software) vastly above mine, like CD himself in fact.

Tough vote. I loved all the entries but created a benchmark in my head that the vegetables had to be grilled/smoked/over fire in line with the intent of the TD. Then I had to make my head ignore BACON :tsk: because the veg component had to be the deciding factor in a TD where veg shines. Narrowed my favourite 5 down to 2 -- DerHusker and Ron L.

Went with DerHusker!

Back