Contest Announcment Menomonee Falls...sep 16 and 17

FatBoyz

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
well the falls is on again just talked to tony and bill and thay got it done. it will not be in the school and it will be fri sat only ... where thay are puting it is very cool but all i am alowed to say is there are no perticulars yet. but tony said she will call me as soon as thay are worked out and we the breathren will be first to know... cool hay

on a personal leavel i worked with them for a year on this and i am realy happy that the vote went the way it did. i was worried..

If they've tightened it up, I may have to check it out....

Thanks for the 9 month heads up on nothing. :roll:

well the falls is on again just talked to tony and bill and thay got it done. it will not be in the school and it will be fri sat only ... where thay are puting it is very cool but all i am alowed to say is there are no perticulars yet. but tony said she will call me as soon as thay are worked out and we the breathren will be first to know... cool hay

on a personal leavel i worked with them for a year on this and i am realy happy that the vote went the way it did. i was worried..

Thanks for the 9 month heads up on nothing. :roll:

September 16th & 17th 2010 are Thursday & Friday, but the 16th & 17th 2011 are Friday & Saturday so he is actually giving us a 21 months heads up!

Back