Good Score?

deathamphetamine

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Costco Canada has these on sale for 65 bucks. I thought it was a pretty good deal so I grabbed one:biggrin:. Might even get another. Just wondering if any of the brethren have any tips or mods for cooking with this cooker? sorry bad pic , my flash is broken. It is a Brinkmann S-80

Last edited:
Okay got the good camera back..... here she is. seasoned and used twice, Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin, BB's and a small brisket :) smoke day this sat at my cousins so I will post some pron of that on sunday!:biggrin:

Last edited:
here is the smoke... two fatties with pizza toppings, 4 racks of side ribs rubbed with grocery store pork rub, fresh corn on the cob, taters with home made bacon and a fresh caught coho salmon (one fillet coated with butter, mayo, onion and brown sugar.... my favorite !!! the other with maple syrup, brown sugar and some veggies.):biggrin::biggrin: also I am including what I think to be a more secure way of wrapping a Fattie, leaves only one loose end of bacon. Hope you enjoy cause It was a blast! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Wow!
You know how to work your food!
Excellent pron!

Back