"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Something Thai but don't know what yet.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

The wife did up a brisket flat in her CharBroil electric smoker yesterday. She used some brisket rub from Bolner's - the Fiesta brand & some Stubb's wood chips. Quite good. Me - I'll do up some pork country ribs on the grill today. Saturday it's ribeyes and baked taters off the grill. Sunday, it's church and out to eat.

Have a great weekend! :wink:

Neighbor to my parents cut down their apple tree and are giving me the wood. I am smoking two butts as a thank you and freezing them in 1lb packs.

If I can get all the meat rounded up, I'm gonna cook the barn yard this weekend. Have two butts in the fridge. giong to RD after work today for Brisket and ribs. Then shopping for some nice young thighs. (chicken that is ). New Backwoods will be dirty this weekend.:clap2:

I'm having the team out on Saturday for a practice hot wing cook for the Southern Hot Wing Festival. I'll be smoking, grilling, and frying. Pron to come.

I think I will do a chuck roll (if I can find one, otherwise chuckies), makeup some of my bacon potato salad, some bourbon beans and a yellow cake with peanut butter icing.
Come on Saturday. I'm hungry today.

Local BBQ competition. 9 racks of spares. Should be a good time!

Kind of an informal class reunion tomorrow (35th) at a buddies condo clubhouse. He wanted tailgate type food, so I'm doing a mess of MOINKS!

With the weekend and a new pitmaker safe time to really start practicing. Today is 8 slab of ribs, and couple pork butts. Tomorrow is brisket and Sunday will be Chicken. Our first comp is in 90 days.

Everything! Friday Night Steak Night tonight...then our first competition of the saeson up in Chilliwack, BC...have a great weekend folks!

I'm thinking a tri-tip to break in the new Char Griller Akorn!

Too busy to do a lot, but it is the weekend and I will be cooking chix. I'm thinking 2 rotis birds. I may do one rotis and one in the MUDS just to see the results side by side.

Just got my WSm 22 this week. Have been seasoning it and today will be the first real cook, pork butt. Tomorrow ribs and chicken

Quiet weekend here. Rain in the forecast. Jalapeño poppers and maybe them potato bombs I've seen around here in my browsing.

Not Qing but i will be seasoning the new smoker. :(

Grilled Meatloaf and then smoking the Canadian Bacon that is finished curing! First time Making Canadian Bacon but I'm a patriot so I had to give it a shot!

Doing a chuckie and possible smoking some homemade baked beans.

I have found a few leaker packages in the freezer. Chuckies and cross rib roasts. It is supposed to rain and I actually have two days off. Time to experiment with different rubs. Pulled buffalo time!:clap2:

Back