THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deguerre

somebody shut me the fark up.
Last night Michele was finishing off the leg of lamb and I was rifling thru the fridge...she suggested I make hash with the leftover smoke roasted taters and spam. :idea: I thought - Plowboy's jerk seasoning! So, I cubed a can of spam and started it in a skillet adding the jerk seasoning after the browing started...

spam.jpg

jerk.jpg

Cubed taters then cracked peppers added and chopped purple onion...
taters.jpg

addedpepper.jpg

onions-3.jpg

Added 1/2 stick of butter to the spam, browned that a bit then added the onions and another 1/4 stick of butter...I love butter...

comingalong.jpg

Now for deglazing the browned bits...
deglaze.jpg

deglazing1.jpg

And in the bowl.

inthebowl.jpg

This chit was farking GOOOOOOOOOD!!! At least the taters were grilled.:becky:

Thanks for looking and buy Plowboy's Jerk Seasoning! It's good stuff!:thumb::thumb:

I can't believe you actually made Spam look so good. More so you made me want to go out and buy some.

I'd hit that hard. I predict that soon my wife is gonna say "what the hell are you doing bringing Spam into the house?" :fish:

Back