Another Brisket Sale - CAB $2.40/LB - Memphis Area

deguerre

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This time it's Cashsaver. Certified Angus Beef brand "whole boneless brisket" (Anybody ever seen a bone in brisket?) for $2.40/LB. I'm assuming a whole brisket is a packer. The flyer states 2.18 but they tag on 10% at the cash register. Don't ask. I haven't been able to figure that one out either - just quit teasing me and tell me what it farking costs.

This one is from today through July 9th.

5 locations in Memphis. At least two of these used to be Piggly Wiggly's.

http://memphiscashsaver.com/our-locations/

Now. This is not my favorite place to shop as their produce is usually OLD and they could be cleaner, but...occasionally they do have a good meat sale.:becky:

Last edited:
About the same price here, it's just difficult to find CABs.

About the same price here, it's just difficult to find CABs.

Every grocer in Memphis is carrying the CAB brand now it seems. Even the Mom and Pop in my neighborhood. They have select, and CAB as the only choices for beef. Prices are usually competitive with regular choice too.

Wow, cheapest I can find in SoCal is 4.99/lb for a choice packer.

I must be lucky, my local meat market carries a variety of meat purveyors, last time I was there I picked up a prime master chef Creekstone packer for $3.39lb same price for all the others too. That one is aging in the fridge now. Last time I was at walmart I picked up a nice choice Excel packer for $1.77lb I'm smoking that one this weekend for my parents anniversary. I guess it's a TX thing. :razz:

Back