THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Not as good as the sale in Oct we had around Atlanta ($1.79/lb), but $1.99/lb is still a solid price for this area. Starts Wed. Still got one whole one left in my freezer along with a few other I corned, but will grab a few more.

NFWwzyRl.png

I’ve been buying a couple of the sub 2$ deals. Cutting 5-6 inches of the flat and grinding for burger. Helluva deal for quality hamburger

Thanks for the heads up. My wife and I are heading to Pensacola for a couple of days, I will be leaving her there and heading back Friday (dreams do come true), so I will have enough time to grab a couple and freeze them.
Don't worry, she will get back.... eventually. She is actually going to stay with her friend that just bought a second condo and they are redecorating it.

Wishing for the wholes around here.Last 6 months Kroger had flats only.Guess they are gearing up for St.Patty.The flats do make good burger though especially when you toss in about 1/3 sirloin.

I’ve been buying a couple of the sub 2$ deals. Cutting 5-6 inches of the flat and grinding for burger. Helluva deal for quality hamburger
That is a helluva idea. I think I will pick up a couple just for that reason. Thanks.

I got one today even though the store had a bunch, but just being picky about size/thicker flats. Will go back out Friday probably. Trying to get 3 more total.......maybe 6........:becky:

Thanks for the heads up! Don't need it but I'll check my local Kroger. I don't shop at Kroger but it's hard to say no to $2 /lb brisket.

Got 4 today. All around 8-11 pounds. They’re either killing them young or these are midget cows.

$1.99 in my area but im sure they'll be sold out before I can make it out.

Back