Anybody using a co-packer in the Atlanta area?

wbratt1

Knows what a fatty is.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I'm interested in scaling/commercializing production of my bbq sauce(s) so wanted to see if anybody is using a co-packer in the Atlanta area they recommend. Wanting to work with one that can help with scaling existing recipe, nutritional information, labeling...etc. Also interested in discussions with those who have been through this process if anybody is willing. Definitely willing to buy lunch if you're local. Thanks!

Hot Wachulas is scheduled to cook at the Sip and Swine in Lawrenceville in March, in fact, Yes, Dear will be there as well. Between the two, they should be able to get you started.

Best price per 1K will be from GSP, D&D may be easier for a start up to work with.

Georgia Spice Company - Dry blended ingredients, salad dressing, drink mixes, marinades, rubs, batters, dry snack seasonings
3600 Atlanta Industrial Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30331. Phone: 404-696-6200, ext 104. Email: sshapiro@gaspiceco.com.

D & D Foods, Inc. - BBQ sauces, salad dressing, marinades;
3715 4th Ave., Columbus, GA 31904. Phone: 706-322-4507. Email: byancey@ddfoods.net.

Thanks - I'm leery about reaching out and wasting his time as they're 7 hours away and think it would be better to use someone local. I may give him a call for some input/his thoughts.

You'll find large minimum runs with many co-packers. Matt is one of the few who specialize in small-batch runs.

Back