am i missing something here??

But it only has a little bit of rust and a 14-1/2 inch grate. What more do you want in a $750.00 grill?

I have seen them for around $400.00.
No, you aren't missing a thing.
I don't get it either.

Weiser

It's a very rare collectors edition. I'm sure for someone what collects Simpson memorabilia it might be something they want in their collection.

I think its the actual grill cooked on by Homer in episode 16. ;)

I could paint one of my old grills yellow and get some simpsons stickers for it...I would sell it for only $200...quite a bargain if anyone is interested.

I want one and all being my last name is simpson but 750 really I believe that for that price I'll get a hold of weber and get one custom made with my picture on it.:rolleyes:

At one of our SoCal bash's Bill thr Grill guy used one. Turns out he did some writing for the show and had a couple of them. Pure Novelty, $500 buys lots of Webers.

Hey, wait a minute. Doesn't the Homer Simpson model come with the "Springfield Nuclear Charcoal Starter" as an included accessory?

That might explain the high price.

I knew I should have bought several of them... A few years ago, they were on sale at Amazon... They were something like $40 for the 22.5in and $15 or so for the Smokey Joe version... dang the luck... or is that DOH!

I knew I should have bought several of them... A few years ago, they were on sale at Amazon... They were something like $40 for the 22.5in and $15 or so for the Smokey Joe version... dang the luck... or is that DOH!
sometimes you have to kick yourself i had the chance to buy 5 of them for 40 bucks from a friend a couple years ago.

Back