You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-27-2018

Guess I should probably start looking around for hotels and figuring out which Que joints I want to hit which day. Otherwise I may end up sleeping in the rental car for a week.

Guess I should probably start looking around for hotels and figuring out which Que joints I want to hit which day. Otherwise I may end up sleeping in the rental car for a week.

What Airport are you flying into? :mrgreen:

Lotsa AirBnB's around there - definitely worth a look.

Check out the Residence Inn by Marriott Temple TX.
We will be there Friday and Saturday night.
There may be some others in Temple at a better price if you are just looking to warm a rack and a rinse off.

FYI it is about 75 miles for the Austin Airport. :mrgreen:

Check out the Residence Inn by Marriott Temple TX.
We will be there Friday and Saturday night.
There may be some others in Temple at a better price if you are just looking to warm a rack and a rinse off.

FYI it is about 75 miles for the Austin Airport. :mrgreen:

I'll probably stay there or at the Fairfield Inn. I think I get more points at Fairfield. :p Any Intel on the Fairfield?

I'll probably stay there or at the Fairfield Inn. I think I get more points at Fairfield. :p Any Intel on the Fairfield?

Just a heads up. Fort Hood is near by and the good hotels tend to fill up at times due to training around the area. So make reservations as soon as you can. :mrgreen:

Hey Paul,
How's the area where the Bash will be? Am I gonna be able to move around in my chair, or are you and Hotch gonna carry me? :)

Dan here is the Google Earth Pic of Overlook Park.
Rest assured you can get around!
First year we had to roll the cookers in on the side walk!
No worries, Paul is in charge of verify the gate lock code so the traffic on the sidewalk should be minimal this year! :mrgreen:

Overlook_Pavilion_at_Lake_Belton_TX.jpg

:mod: 26 Days till The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash! :mod:

This is moving up the calendar quickly!!
Are you ready?
Are you bringing your family and friends?
Are you excited? :bounce:
Are you signed in?

Looks to be a nice evening at the RV Park with Dennis and his wife on Friday.
I heard a rumor there may be valet parking...
Just a reminder you may want to bring some camp chairs.
Then leave them in your truck, car or station wagon for use on Saturday at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

Back