You're All Invited to The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on April 9

I Am Hereby Officially requesting them Deep Fried Whiskey Sauce Angle Cake things.......... :heh:

And some kind of Bacon wrapped vegetable.............

No promises on the Fried Bourbon Shooters as it's been a few years since I fired up the deep fryer!!
The price of 40lbs of cooking oil now comes with a payment book!! :shocked:

No promises on the Fried Bourbon Shooters as it's been a few years since I fired up the deep fryer!!
The price of 40lbs of cooking oil now comes with a payment book!! :shocked:

Buy a lil Fry Daddy and 1 gallon of oil - I only need 6-8 of them Tasty lil basterds......... :mrgreen:

I just let Shelly know that we may be cooking both Rum and Bourbon Shooters!!
Now just need to source the Angel Food Cake.

I’ll bring some oil, maybe a cpl ppl have electric fryers they can bring

Or

if someone has a propane burner fryer setup they can bring - me n others can bring a bottle of oil each.

If you are thinking about going to the Bash please get signed up!
It helps with everyone knowing how many are attending and trying figure out what and how much to cook!!
Thanks,
Hotch :mrgreen:

Last night Shelly received a text from Chris's (aka, sliding_billy) wife.
She asked for prayers as Chris is in ICU, on a ventilator and sedated. They said he might have had a seizure or possibly another stroke.
Chris and his family would appreciate your prayers at this time.
Chris we are praying for you and your family my friend.

Prayers sent from Mississippi as well.
We would love to be at the Bash, but we have reservations in St. Louis that weekend. We were planning on attending the home opener for the Cardinals, but the greedy bastiches wouldn't come to an agreement after not negotiating all flipping winter.:x

Prayers for Chris and family!
I may have to miss this coming bash. There is a comp in April that I want to do and my wife told me yesterday that she is probably going to have to chaperone our daughter and her friends when they take their senior trip to Universal in May, so I had better make sure that she is "well funded", but I will look forward to the Fall Bash

Last text from his wife last night she said he had a seizure in the ER night before last. Was moved to the ICU and was on a ventilator. He had a second seizure in the ICU yesterday. They are running tests trying to see what's going on. Chris, Christine and his two sons could use your prayers.

Back