THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll be doing 10 lbs of Meatloaf plus Paul's Brisket.......
That's a lot! Can you do 5 pounds of the one you did at the first Belton bash and 5 pounds of the one from the last spring bash?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's a lot! Can you do 5 pounds of the one you did at the first Belton bash and 5 pounds of the one from the last spring bash?

Hmmmm....maybe so....it'll be 2 5lb footballs and I don't measure anything so it might just be........

Plan accordingly.

d455f75ae106fd99156300d34f3cb881.jpg

Is everything destined to be a lunch menu option?

It's a Eat it when its Done, snack All day menu.........

Pretty much an all day grazing. We've had times where a brisket or pig butt didn't get done until the crowd and thinned out. So, when more than one brisket is on the menu the first one done gets eaten and there will be leftover brisket on the other(s). Ag76 did a pork butt last Spring Bash that wasn't done until most folks were gone and it was great. Took home some leftover pulled pork and some mighty fine sauce he made for it. Just realize I need to get that recipe from him.

The only constant is there will be too much food. Take some to go containers and an ice chest.

Pretty much an all day grazing. We've had times where a brisket or pig butt didn't get done until the crowd and thinned out. So, when more than one brisket is on the menu the first one done gets eaten and there will be leftover brisket on the other(s). Ag76 did a pork butt last Spring Bash that wasn't done until most folks were gone and it was great. Took home some leftover pulled pork and some mighty fine sauce he made for it. Just realize I need to get that recipe from him.

The only constant is there will be too much food. Take some to go containers and an ice chest.

I think we need to grab lunch and have a "sympathy bash" since neither of us can make it, LOL!

No Worries!!!

mod.gif
5 DAYS 22 Hours till the Texas Fall Brethren Bash
mod.gif

This is a rain or shine event!!

So don't worry about the Weather, it will be fine!!
This place has a HUGE Pavilion that we can fit well over 100 Brethren. :clap2:

2015-10-17_009.jpg

I plan on rolling my Shirley right up to or under the Pavilion next to the onsite grill just to the left of the tree in the above picture.
So get ready to have a great time!! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I am in Jarrell. I put central Texas in the profile cuss no one knows where the fark Jarrell is :)
Decided against buying the Shirley at this time.

Larry

I am in Jarrell. I put central Texas in the profile cuss no one knows where the fark Jarrell is :)
Decided against buying the Shirley at this time.

Larry
Nice little town and location. We used to host basketball tournaments there a few years ago.

With sliding billy staying home with his family this year, celebrating Calvin's birthday, would you guys be his backup and bring an assortment of paper goods like paper plates, paper towels, disposable forks, knives and spoons?
Thanks!! :mrgreen:

With sliding billy staying home with his family this year, celebrating Calvin's birthday, would you guys be his backup and bring an assortment of paper goods like paper plates, paper towels, disposable forks, knives and spoons?
Thanks!! :mrgreen:
I have the plates, paper towels and those little condiment cups.

Back