THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If it's 30 and sleeting we know who cursed us. :heh:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We cant make it to this one so the weather should be great! No 50 knot winds out of the north:biggrin1:

We will miss you Texas guys and gals! Sure wish we could be there.

We cant make it to this one so the weather should be great! No 50 knot winds out of the north:biggrin1:

Well maybe we will see you at the Spring Bash at Ray Roberts again? :mrgreen:

that was the spring bash. everything had to be weighted down or it was gone. :heh:

Wow these just showed up on my door step!!
I want to thank Dan and Suckle Busters for their support of the 2017 Texas Fall Bash!

2017-11-02_002.jpg

I posted an invite on the BBQ Brethren FaceBook page this morning.
Hopefully we can catch the eye of a few more Brethren over there.
I also let Dan, from Suckle Busters, know that any of the Texas BBQ Forum guys are welcome to attend/Cook.
Get ready guys, this Bash is going to be a great one!! :mrgreen:

Sorry for the late notice, but I am going to have to bail on the bash. Calvin just wants to do something locally with the family, and to be honest the thought of me making that drive scares the hell out of me especially with only my Son (who is too young to even drive) in the car. Had Charles been able to go, I probably could have hitched a ride since he lives close to me. I guess it wasn't meant to be and the last of the final original bash attendees will bite the dust.

Sorry for the late notice, but I am going to have to bail on the bash. Calvin just wants to do something locally with the family, and to be honest the thought of me making that drive scares the hell out of me especially with only my Son (who is too young to even drive) in the car. Had Charles been able to go, I probably could have hitched a ride since he lives close to me. I guess it wasn't meant to be and the last of the final original bash attendees will bite the dust.

You guys will be missed but I do understand.
Wish Calvin a Happy Birthday from Shelly and I and we will hope to have you back at the Spring Bash! :mrgreen:

We'll see You in the Spring, Have Fun with your Boy on His Birthday. :thumb:

I posted an invite on the BBQ Brethren FaceBook page this morning.
Hopefully we can catch the eye of a few more Brethren over there.
I also let Dan, from Suckle Busters, know that any of the Texas BBQ Forum guys are welcome to attend/Cook.
Get ready guys, this Bash is going to be a great one!! :mrgreen:

I did not realize we had a Facebook group. Good info.

I got 2 prime briskets (I'll cook 1 and Smitty the other)
1 rack of beef ribs
2 racks of St Louis ribs (hopefully my uncle will be there to cook these)
Pan of potato salad (family recipe that my sister is making)
The wife is working on a cheesy hash brown casserole. If it works out we'll make another for the bash.

What you got? :boxing:

I got 2 prime briskets (I'll cook 1 and Smitty the other)
1 rack of beef ribs
2 racks of St Louis ribs (hopefully my uncle will be there to cook these)
Pan of potato salad (family recipe that my sister is making)
The wife is working on a cheesy hash brown casserole. If it works out we'll make another for the bash.

What you got? :boxing:

Starting everything at the Bash?

In that case, I have:

5 pounds Opa's Jalapeño Cheddar
5 pounds Conecuh's Original Sausage
5 pounds City Market Sausage

And I'm still looking for another 5 to round out the offerings. Maybe some Buc-ees smoked sausage if I can't find anything better :heh:

I am bringing a rack of beef ribs, 2 racks of st Louis pork ribs and 2 venison sausage fatties and a pork butt, will need space on a cooker :)

Larry
We should have plenty of space. I'll be running at 300 or a little hotter depending on timing.

What's the temp for the warmer when it runs 300? I like my hot links to easy bake for a bit so it won't char the casing.

:mod: 6 DAYS 20 Hours till the 2017 Texas Fall Brethren Bash :mod:

It is just around the corner!! :shocked:
Clean out your coolers, find the camp chairs and get ready for a great Bash this year!! :mrgreen:

Back