THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Brandy new Humphrey pellet unit just waiting for me to pick up tomorrow. Never thought I would see that day that I would have one but really excited to see what she can do.open the pool up this weeeknd full stock of beer and a case od ass to cook can get any better than that.

Last edited:
Ay Caramba...
2vnna7l.gif

I saw this pop up on their Facebook page today. Congratulations. Pellet poopers get a bad rap but I love them. They have their place on my patio.

That looks real nice. Congrats! Never knew they offered a pellet pooper

Home safe and sound with a load from Humphrey's. Fired the new toy up came up to temp In about 25 mins and with a few adjustments to the auger timing rolling along at 225 now. Decent smoke with now added wood in the supplemental burn pot. Doing a quick couple hr seasoning and then 4 butts. Going to run these at 250 with no supplemental wood to see what kind of smoke we will get on them as a base line. Will do four more tomorrow with added wood. So fare a breeze to use running for two hrs and has used very little fuel.

Last edited:
2hrs in and not looking to bad. Running 6hrs so far only used about a quater of a hopper which had twenty lbs to start.

Last edited:
9 hrs looking mighty tastey. 12 hrs and still pellets left looks like it will be around 14 hrs on 20 lbs of pellets not to shabby.

Last edited:
11hrs and we are done not bad for the first run. No extra wood just the pellets set at 250 until done. Mild smoke falvor I am thinking one or two charges of wood in the suplimenntal wood basket should do the trick. Over all she ran like a dream very efficient uses very lttle water in the water pan compared to the charcoal model. Pick this up tomorrow with the next four butts.

Last edited:
Back