THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jamaicamon

is one Smokin' Farker
Christmas Fun!!!!

The Cook....I smoked two porks butts, one ham and a turkey for XMAS. I had two different people come to me this year and ask me to cook meat for them.

One person wanted some pulled pork like I cooked at a KCBS comp this summer. No Problem!! The other wanted a smoked turkey and the rest is for me.

10 LB butt wih Chris Lilly inject minus all the salt and 3Eyz for the rub. This rub is amazing, it will make a shoe taste good. Cooked on the WSM at 295F with pecan,hickory and peach chunks. This pic is at the four hour mark. Wrapped at this point

TGWtidF.jpg

Two and a half hours later and its done. I took a small piece..Nice taste all around, no sauce needed really

q1ZOU6v.jpg

Smoked Turkey cooked with cherry and peach chunks at 325F. Used whatever I could find to season the bird, Slap yo mama,S&P,sage and lots of butter under the skin.

QsiIx3G.jpg

10 LB double smoked ham with cherry at 300F. I used a orange agave nectar glaze for the ham. Turned out good.

hbBIq7D.jpg

The plate...I did smoked mac and cheese but no final pron other than whats on my plate.

BY8qZhq.jpg

Some cool presents!!!!!

3fsPlxT.jpg

Finally some good knifes!!!!

MvIUqLt.jpg

RUBS.Im curious about the Sweetpink...

plgIeve.jpg

Pizza Stone ..I can make fong's crab rangoon pizza now!!!

oX29NUA.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back