THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truebud BBQ has 6 GCs and an RGC since last July, they seem ready to have a huge 2012.

The team I'd put my money on anytime he's cooking is Able Acres out of Indiana. Eleven contests cooked in 2011 and 5 GCs and 2 RGCs. Only twice all year did he not finish in the top 10. Hard to beat that winning percentage.:clap2:

Off the top of my head Quau, Able Acres and Gilly's are 3 teams that we see compete in our area all the time. All 3 are dominating teams.

In the Mid Atlantic you get that queasy feeling when you see

Established teams

• 3Eyz
  • Low-N-Slo
  • Pa Midnite Smoker
  • Cool Smoke
  • Jack's Old South
  • Chix Swine & Bovine
Up and Comers on fire

• Dequello
  • Serial Griller
  • Gone Hoggin.com
  • Black Cat BBQ

Munching Hogs, Quau, Pellet Envy, Cool Smoke, Buffalo, Jack's, Rhythm n Q and Smokin Clone. There are quite a few I could add. But these guys have been doing it for years and still aren't letting up. So for all my boys I didn't list, no disrespect. Hell I could have a list 25 teams long.
I was watching wired bbq interview munchin hogs at the jack and he said if they can bring him out of retirement anyone know if this is so?

In the Mid Atlantic you get that queasy feeling when you see

Established teams

• 3Eyz
  • Low-N-Slo
  • Pa Midnite Smoker
  • Cool Smoke
  • Jack's Old South
  • Chix Swine & Bovine
Up and Comers on fire

• Dequello
  • Serial Griller
  • Gone Hoggin.com
  • Black Cat BBQ

I think I'd move gonehoggin.com to the top list

And ending the season with a GC and an RGC, and 4 1st catagory finishes throughout 2011 you might want to add Aporkalypse Now to that list as well.

I was watching wired bbq interview munchin hogs at the jack and he said if they can bring him out of retirement anyone know if this is so?

I can't answer for Rob but last I talked to him, he was going to cut back this year if that's what the Mrs. wanted. He's worked his butt off the last few years and obviously had great success.

I just started competing at the end of last year and Brew-B-Q GC'd both contests we entered. Then went on to win 1st in brisket at the Jack. Those boys are on a heater...... maybe I should get a Peoria.

Mad Dawgz BBQ on the west coast is a 1st year team that got an invite to the "Royal" and an automatic to the "Jack" and then placed 4th in pork at the "Jack" they are a husband and wife team.

Wow. There are so many great teams to thing about througthout the states and the world for that matter.
Off the top of my head for "all time winningest team"

Bib Bob Gibson
Mryon
Pellet Envy
Trigg
Quau

I know there are many others deserving for this above list. sorry for missing those.

For Winningest team that we have to cook agianst -:rolleyes::mad:
( I would also group these teams to the above list)

Tippy
Big T'z
Swineassassines
Iowas Smokey D's
Parrotthead
Phat Jacks

Back