THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, a little change - my wife sat me down and we talked about the summer activities. With the price of gas and the mileage I get with my truck I may not be able to make it to the williepalooza - $400.00 round trip in gas only.

So I will keep you guys informed....

See what the deal is. I most likely can't compete since I'm about to enter work from heck mode, but I have a trailer with any tables, wsms, general equipment you might need to compete if you just get your butt here.

ok, a little change - my wife sat me down and we talked about the summer activities. With the price of gas and the mileage I get with my truck I may not be able to make it to the williepalooza - $400.00 round trip in gas only.

So I will keep you guys informed....

Bob, if your not going to be able to make it, I'd be happy to buy your entry from you....let me know

SmokeInDaEye said:
See what the deal is. I most likely can't compete since I'm about to enter work from heck mode, but I have a trailer with any tables, wsms, general equipment you might need to compete if you just get your butt here.

Clint.....if Bob doesn't take you up on your offer, do you think you can help us out?? Part of our dilema is trying to fit everything in the truck that we will need plus us and a dog.......mostly the big items like a table, coolers and bigger items like that.

Bob, if your not going to be able to make it, I'd be happy to buy your entry from you....let me know

Clint.....if Bob doesn't take you up on your offer, do you think you can help us out?? Part of our dilema is trying to fit everything in the truck that we will need plus us and a dog.......mostly the big items like a table, coolers and bigger items like that.

Theresa...we'll have you covered, PM me a list of what you need and I will share it with our locals to make sure you have everything you need :biggrin:.

Bob, whatever we can do to help...let us know:lol:

If you are coming from out of town and it would be easier for you to not lug stuff, I'd be happy to loan my WSM and two kettles to anyone that needs them.

Oh, and the stuff that goes with them. Tongs, spatula; that sorta stuff. I'll even hook you up with sauce and rub if you need them.

Eric

Thanks everyone...we're in!!!!!:biggrin: I shot Julie a PM with the stuff that would really help us out...

A Table or two, couple of folding chairs (one pretty sturdy :roll:) and a cooler. Everything else we can fit in the truck.

Talked with Will and he is gonna grab us 2 briskets and 2 butts...thanks:wink:
Also forgot to ask on the Chili....is it open garnish and do you all provide the containers, or is it anything goes???

Haven't heard from ChineseBob about his entry....but please count us in, we're coming either way....:cool: Also bringing a basket for the Raffle.

Tonto,

I'll let you have it, I'll PM you with the details. I may come out to hang for the weekend, i.e. flying out, but probably won't be able to compete. If I'd ever used a WSM or something like that probably would be a little more willing.

Never thought I'd see the day when flying would be that much cheaper than just driving.

This is not a Joke

I am Canceling WilliePalooooza For a number of Personal reasons. I will return any money that i have recived to date. I am sorry for the late notice but it cant be helped.

Please do not call or PM about this it has been hard enough to have to make this decsion.

This is not a joke

That is truly sad news.

I'm sure that we were all looking forward to the socializing as much as the competition.

I hope that we can work out an alternate plan, even it is just to get together and hang out.

Eric

Damn, I was just reading through these threads and trying to find a way to make it myself... I had a catering job that cancelled this week, so that weekend freed up. Guess I'll have to go with plan B and have a block party instead. Sorry to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back