THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it in the parking lot again or did it have to move? I'm trying to work it out.

Ok, I've won my free pass to the gig and it sounds like a total blast. I'm not interested as much in competing as I am in just seeing everyone. After all I do love a good road trip.

Don't get me wrong, I plan to take full advantage of beginner's luck and winning, but I do enjoy meeting all of the brethren.

BTW - who was there last year?

We are still planning on trying to cook this. We will be there either way..whether to cook or visit and bring train whistle's..:biggrin::tongue:

Last year lineup and results....

Don't get me wrong, I plan to take full advantage of beginner's luck and winning, but I do enjoy meeting all of the brethren.

BTW - who was there last year?

Bob,
Dug through the post from last year to find a couple of posts from Eric;;;

There are 8 teams.

I Like Smoke-n-Lightning
Babylon Grillbillies
Big Barry Q
Brothers in Smoke
Primal Purple Turtle Meat Smokers
Wes Tex BBQ
Swamp Pit BBQ
South Shore Smokers

Here are the results from the Award Ceremony (that we held an hour EARLY!):

Chili - Wes Tex BBQ
Chef's Choice - Purple Primal Turtle Smoker

Grand Champ - Brothers in Smoke
Reserve Champion - South Shore Smokers

Chicken
1 Swamp Pit
2 Purple Primal Turtle BBQ
3 Babylon Grillbillies

Ribs
1 Purple Primal Turtle Smoking BBQ
2) Wes Tex BBQ
3) Brothers in Smoke

Pork
1 Wes Tex BBQ
2 South Shore Smokers
3 I like Smoke and Lightning

Brisket
1 South Shore Smokers
2 Brothers in Smoke
3 Swamp Pit BBQ

There is a group picture somewhere in the archives. will try to find it and post it later.

Well, I pulled my only ace I had - Father's Day present - I'll be there either solo or with my wife (she's the smokin hot pit crew). Now I just to learn how to do competition bbq.

Well, I pulled my only ace I had - Father's Day present - I'll be there either solo or with my wife (she's the smokin hot pit crew). Now I just to learn how to do competition bbq.
Awesome! What a way to break in to comp. You will never be the same

Hey Chinese Bob, can you stop at Mr hero and get me roman burger on the way out? There are a few things I miss from growing up in Ohio and a Mr Hero roman burger is the da bomb...also a end stage cardiac killer, but damn they are good!!! Hope to meet you at the comp. No train whistles this year, something better, louder, more annoying and most importantly, fire resistant...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Hey Chinese Bob, can you stop at Mr hero and get me roman burger on the way out? There are a few things I miss from growing up in Ohio and a Mr Hero roman burger is the da bomb...also a end stage cardiac killer, but damn they are good!!! Hope to meet you at the comp. No train whistles this year, something better, louder, more annoying and most importantly, fire resistant...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That sounds really good but I have to say I've never heard of Mr. Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back