Wild fork foods

bowhnter

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Mike
I was looking at the picanha (I have never had that cut) that Tom b cooked yesterday and upon searching see that I have a WFF about 25 miles from me.
Looks like they have a lot of everything there.

Searching past threads give various thoughts but the last specific threads or WF are a couple years old.

What does the brethren say about the quality of meats, chicken, burger, sausages?

I had seen one thread from John (SirPorkaLot) that the steaks had been tenderized and fell apart, is that still the case?

Marty (stingerhook) had some chicken quarters last week that looked pretty good.

What has been your experience? Anything to stay away from?

I was looking at the picanha (I have never had that cut) that Tom b cooked yesterday and upon searching see that I have a WFF about 25 miles from me.
Looks like they have a lot of everything there.

Searching past threads give various thoughts but the last specific threads or WF are a couple years old.

What does the brethren say about the quality of meats, chicken, burger, sausages?

I had seen one thread from John (SirPorkaLot) that the steaks had been tenderized and fell apart, is that still the case?

Marty (stingerhook) had some chicken quarters last week that looked pretty good.

What has been your experience? Anything to stay away from?

So I buy quite a bit from WFF. The steaks I had and wrote about here were an exception.

Most everything else has been pretty darn good.

I don’t buy much steak from them anymore, but I do buy Picanha, tri tips, berkshire pork cuts (various) and more.

I would rate the quality as superior to Costco, but not as good as Snake River

I’ve ordered a couple times now, including one with picanha - choice or prime, I don’t recall. I think the quality:price ratio is fair and they often have things that are difficult to find locally. My order was shipped promptly and packed very well, which I suppose isn’t as big a deal if they’re local to you.

Italian sausage, chorizo, oxtail, ham hocks and wings are among the things we get there. Good quality at decent prices.

I've ordered beef ribs, Prime brisket, and rib roast from them. I thought the price was very reasonable and quality was very good. Their prices are better than our local supermarket right now.

I've only made 1 order with them, bear that in mind... Ordered some skirt steak and a hanger steak. Maybe my expectations were low to start with, but I was pleasantly surprised. They were both aged and darn good. I would definitely try them again.

You're safe brother - order away...

Thanks for the inputs.
I’m gonna make a trip over soon.

I've tried a few things from them. So far everything has been good, especially for the price.
I see they have suckling pigs now, but they are pretty expensive for what you get.

I’ve bought a lot of stuff from them. Steaks, frozen herbs/spices, some premade foods, fish, pork, venison, quail, etc. not wild about their pork but everything else has been good to excellent.

Placed an order at the end of January. All but one item I ordered was delivered within a few days of when i placed the order, one item showed on back order. It dawned on me last week i hadn't received the last item. Sent an email but no response yet.

The items i received and tried were fine. Maybe I'm being too picky but some of the items i ordered were packaged in the freezer zip top bags like chicken from a warehouse store .

I have ordered form them quit a bit and liked everything but customer service sucks you cant get a hold of anyone

Never heard of WFF. That’s a huge red flag for me. One of those where I’d hope to never need the service, but if I did, I’d want it to be decent.

WF is my go to for outside skirt...as its hard for me to find...and I find the quality quite good. They also have a decent price on chicken wings. I have ordered a few other things and have been pleased with everything so far except for their beef filets. Could have been a bad batch.

I bought from them once, have a brisket in the freezer still. I was happy with the product so far and its value.

I’ve had good luck so far with WFF. Enjoyed the Kurobuta pork chops, outside skirt steak, pichana, chicken wings all solid and for the price I cannot complain

Back