THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who amongst the BBQ Brethren is the ultimate CHUCK ROAST MASTER???

• Total voters
Unless we mod the rules, again, and allow zeros that happened before the extending of the TD to infinity to become official, thus allowing the entrant to join the zero club -- with an asterisk, of course.
Asterisks are all the rage these days.:becky: Everyone wants one.:thumb: Gore runs the Zero's Club though...so it's his call I suppose.:becky:

Asterisks are all the rage these days.:becky: Everyone wants one.:thumb: Gore runs the Zero's Club though...so it's his call I suppose.:becky:

I notice the lack of comment on your enjoyment of manly 3-ways. I am not judging by any means. Definitely not participating but not judging either. :tsk:

I'm not so fussy about rules as Bigabyte is. Doesn't matter if it's a Throwdown or a Master's Cut. If a vote does manage to show up though, and I expect one will (this going to infinity and all), we might just have to revoke membership.

Ya know, cgwaite could have the most epic goose egg ever. I mean, you would assume someone would vote for his entry eventually but what if nobody ever does :shocked: Would that not be the best king of all goose eggs?

Hey, they would have to take my zero from my cold, dead hands.

Has anyone heard from cgwaite? He may not see this whole zero thing the way some of us do. Maybe Gore should reach out to him, and welcome him into the inner circle of zerodom -- tell him about the secret handshake, and all the strippers at the zero clubhouse.

Oh, I don't think I was supposed to mention the strippers. :tape:

CD

Last edited:
Maybe Gore should reach out to him, and welcome him into the inner circle of zerodom -- tell him about the secret handshake, and all the strippers at the zero clubhouse.

Oh, I don't think I was supposed to mention the strippers. :tape:

CD

Did I miss the secret decoder message? :shock: :mad:
I'm heading there right now, you guy's better not be Farkin' with me :boxing:

The 3-way has broken up and Groundhog66 is in front. KCMike and Colonel00 are both right behind him though, the possibilities are endless!

Are you bumping this to get more votes Mongo?

There are some really good looking Chuck roasts in here and a few steaks too :becky:

VoteforMoose_zps28ee6811.jpg

There. This thread has been officially Moosed.

Last edited:
Back