THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who amongst the BBQ Brethren is the ultimate CHUCK ROAST MASTER???

• Total voters
I know I know I know.....:becky:

Since Chris is inexplicably taking my advice lately...:crazy:, especially regarding neverending TD's and such...

Well, what about we all end up with 13 votes EACH!:thumb::becky::drama:

How's that for a commie-pinko, Che shaggin, whale lovin, meat is murderin, woosy pussy, NRA Hatin, Nugent ignorin,"happy meal bannin", lets all live together in harmony sort of approach! :pound:

Or, distribute 80 percent of the votes to the top ten percent, and 2.5 percent of the votes to the bottom fifty percent. :heh:

CD

Is it possible to keep this poll open permanently like the pork chop thread? ... and to let us vote multiple times? :becky:
OK, I made the poll open permanently, but I can not allow you to vote multiple times. I can't even change it to the other kind of poll where you can pick more than one choice. Apparently once it starts a certain way it is stuck that way.

I know I know I know.....:becky:

Since Chris is inexplicably taking my advice lately...:crazy:, especially regarding neverending TD's and such...

Well, what about we all end up with 13 votes EACH!:thumb::becky::drama:

How's that for a commie-pinko, Che shaggin, whale lovin, meat is murderin, woosy pussy, NRA Hatin, Nugent ignorin,"happy meal bannin", lets all live together in harmony sort of approach! :pound:
I like that idea!:becky: I'm not sure what it will look like when you choose who voted for who though.:confused:

Or, distribute 80 percent of the votes to the top ten percent, and 2.5 percent of the votes to the bottom fifty percent. :heh:

CD
Best idea yet!:becky:

Supply side throwdowns?
Hey pal, if you win a TD then you can pick that for a category, but until then we're voting on CHUCK ROAST!

So confused :noidea: gubment job has kept me busy and then I see this. Need to catch up tomorrow hopefully.

Maybe instead of having this poll open for all time, we make it a "Sudden Death" poll. Mr. Big closes the poll and at some random time known only to himself, he opens the polling again, unannounced. Whoever gets the first vote is the winner.

You may as well vote for the zero, it's not like he'll ever get to claim it, since this TD goes to infinity. Poor guy can't even celebrate his zero or join the zero club. :tsk:

Unless we mod the rules, again, and allow zeros that happened before the extending of the TD to infinity to become official, thus allowing the entrant to join the zero club -- with an asterisk, of course.

CD

Back