THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Yoder is a great grill, as is the Primo and I'm sure the Klose as well. Both the Primo and the Yoder are going to be able to do whatever you want to, indirect cooking and direct, hot searing cooks and everything in between. There is one major trade-off. What you gain with the Yoder is capacity and what you lose is fuel efficiency. With the Primo you gain the fuel efficiency, but loose the large capacity. Based on the number of people you are cooking for and your weather conditions and price all factored, I think the Primo may be your best bet. Do you have lump charcoal readily available? The Yoder would work better with lump but could use briquettes. The a Primo really should only have lump and no lighter fluid. A Looftlighter made by your Swedish neighbors would be a good investment for fast fuel ignition with no byproducts left behind.

However, the decision is yours and I'd bet no one else anywhere near you would have a Yoder or Klose.
I agree with my husker brother. I don't have and haven't cooked on the others you list but I can tell you that I Love my Primo. The capacity may be smaller than the Yoder but I just cooked up 20 huge pieces of chicken yesterday.

So unless you're cooking for a small army the capacity should be fine.

I agree with my husker brother. I don't have and haven't cooked on the others you list but I can tell you that I Love my Primo. The capacity may be smaller than the Yoder but I just cooked up 20 huge pieces of chicken yesterday.

So unless you're cooking for a small army the capacity should be fine.

I'll add to that :becky:
image_zpse2c04ded.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back