THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Weber OTG was $33 ,,,, but last weekend's new Lime Performer for $40 is my winner!

lime2-1.jpg

Brand new in the box Weber kettle rotisserie setup for $50 was probably my best score. I use my CL BGE the most, but the deal was only OK.

A full hour for the price of half... oh wait... did you mean BBQ stuff only?

In that case, I bought a dozen Weber chimneys for 20 bucks.

i would have to say i have 2 my NBBD for $60 and my Inperial Kamado for $50 (that one they were asking $145 told that was to much and started walking away that they asked me if i would take it for $50)

My best was a WSM for $20, next up was a Genesis Silver C with tank for $75.

Of course, I did score my first WSM at a neighbors garage sale for $10. Turned out to be the World's Oldest WSM.

How about a Good One Rodeo for free. Check the link in my signature. I still haven't gotten it fixed up but for what it is it's still a steal.

IMAG0134.jpg

I'll let you guys decide.

18" WSM barely used $150

Smokey Joe Silver $10

Towable Stickburner $400 Needs some modding.

uploadfromtaptalk1310360260391.jpg

Massive 12' Stickburner that I then put on a trailer that I got for free from a friend. $1500 Super Heavy Duty!!!

Weber Ranch that needed some metal work done.$200

My vote is for big boy.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1310360377135.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1310360377135.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 514
Back