THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wait first you talk about how badly it is built, and you were not impressed with it, then you say it's a decent unit:flock::flock::flock::flock::flock:
Dave

I said I wasn't AS impressed with it compared to the Old Country pit that tsevg9 quoted me on from an earlier post. It's decent for the money but the Old Country is a better deal imho.

I was ok with all that until you said it was a decent unit, that line through me a little.
Dave

I don't always make myself easy to understand. Both units are fresh on my mind. I tried to pick up an Old Country from Academy when I was in Texas a couple of weeks ago but they didn't have one in my price range. So I checked out the OK Joe here and was torn. With a few mods the Ok Joe would be pretty good. But I really want the Old Country.

I don't always make myself easy to understand. Both units are fresh on my mind. I tried to pick up an Old Country from Academy when I was in Texas a couple of weeks ago but they didn't have one in my price range. So I checked out the OK Joe here and was torn. With a few mods the Ok Joe would be pretty good. But I really want the Old Country.

Its all good, I am probably thought of as, the King of confusion around these parts.:twitch::twitch:
Dave

Back