THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personally, I would let it sit on Facebook at $300 and see what bites you get as the weather warms up. I know I would let mine go for less than $300 if I had a choice. $250 for a clean one seems low to me.

Too bad I'm not headed to Fort Smith (live in East Texas) anytime soon. Any reason to go to OKC anytime soon? My buddy could use one at the right price.

Thanks for the advice. We never go to OKC, it's about 200 miles round trip plus like a $10 toll or something.

EDIT: We could meet your buddy half way, this side of the toll bridge. $260.

I'd be all over this if I wasn't broke as hell right now. More important... Do you still head down into DFW regularly? Bowfunter is not too far down 75 once you pass the OK/TX border (spending other people's money is the best, LOL).

Hey! Haven't been down that way in years. Still enjoying that pellet smoker I sold ya? :) Hope you and yours are doing well!

Just looked the kettle again, and the handles look good but a little faded and dry, definiately no cracks. Is there any way I can condition the handles to restore the luster?

Please sell it quick cause I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it, I live to close, I don't need it, I don't need it

Hey! Haven't been down that way in years. Still enjoying that pellet smoker I sold ya? :) Hope you and yours are doing well!

Oh, yeah. Perfect size for a single butt that you don't feel like tending. Plus, the story of how got it is just too cool. Ben way too song since I've seem you, BTW. Everyone is good About to celebrate 30 years married in a couple of weeks, and the boys are adults now. Getting old, LOL.

Oh, yeah. Perfect size for a single butt that you don't feel like tending. Plus, the story of how got it is just too cool. Ben way too song since I've seem you, BTW. Everyone is good About to celebrate 30 years married in a couple of weeks, and the boys are adults now. Getting old, LOL.

Congratulations on the 30 years! Wow, when I met you like 8 years ago, you looked pretty young. Would of never guess you were married 22 years. Did you get married right after high school? :) Yeah I know what you mean about getting old, I just turned 51 lol. When I met you I thought you were like 30 or something. :)

Congratulations on the 30 years! Wow, when I met you like 8 years ago, you looked pretty young. Would of never guess you were married 22 years. Did you get married right after high school? :) Yeah I know what you mean about getting old, I just turned 51 lol. When I met you I thought you were like 30 or something. :)

I was 20 when I got married. You have me by a year. i didn't even notice turning 50, LOL.

Back