THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bob I got a taste of your ribs at the STL Bash. They were Great! Heck, if I had G&W close to me it would be a no brainer. Some killer beans will help too:

N92Iqbh.jpg

Just my .02 and good luck. :thumb:

Guess it depends what “a barbecue” consists of, but brisket, pork, or ribs always go over well. I think that I cook chicken pretty well, so sometimes I’ll do chicken quarters or something to get the “oh…..chicken, huh” vibe going and the get to see the “oh wow I didn’t know chicken could be this good” reaction. Home ground beef hamburgers, slotdog hotdogs, tacos of some sort maybe fish, work in some pork shank once in a while. I don’t really have a favorite I just like making people happy with food :clap2:

Last edited:
Usually pulled pork or ribs. Sometimes chicken. Apps and sides vary, but there is always vinegar slaw and cornbread, and often beans. We usually only have 4 or less folks over, so it's never a huge gathering.

Back