THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elkhound

Knows what a fatty is.
I recently had the pleasure of working with the guys from the Lighthouse Cooking Team in Friendswood, TX. They have a setup that is second to none. They have a building that is the equivalent a medium size fire station they use just to store everything and to do food prep. The day I saw them, they had 2000 LBS of brisket going on their Big Daddy Max, WOW !! Looking forward to attending one of their crawfish events.

http://www.lighthousecookingteam.com/equipment.html

Attachments

• P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 124
I would have to have a new truck to pull it!:eek: Well OK that would be extra nice!:biggrin:

CharlieBeasley said:
I would have to have a new truck to pull it!:eek: Well OK that would be extra nice!:biggrin:

Click on the link. It shows their truck along with all their other equipment that they use.

Elkhound said:
Click on the link. It shows their truck along with all their other equipment that they use.

and of course...it doesn't surprise me they're using a FORD truck (even though its free!).

Back