THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The free assembly and delivery sounds really attractive to me. Not sure I would want to lug the pieces around before assembly. The models at Costco seem really nice and well built. Congrats!

I knew I could count on Adams to come through :mrgreen:

Naaa I ain’t buying, just looking, and I’ve wanted a MiniMax for a long time just for fun, I have no need for another cooker, just wants.

Oh, the rib barrel has holes punched in it, hanging bars cut. Gotta build the basket and bend the hooks. May get to do a test run this weekend.

Went to a local place to pick up the Weber rotisserie kit 7-8 years ago. They also sell BGE so purused them. Had every size on display. They had a large on a really nice rolling cart (beautiful wood table space on both sides) for $1600. Forget what they call the largest...XXX or XXXXBGE? Was on a heavy duty cart and on sale for $4600. Truly huge...could probably fit a dozen 16# turkeys and open a restaurant around it. No idea what those things go for now. Think the smallest was $300 then.

Good call, Jeremy.

699 here In cali! I know hard to believe but I even thought that was not right! Nice little cooker thou! Outta my budget but waiting for a price cut fingers crossed

Big Green Egg

There is Mini then there is Mini Max

I think for an extra 3-400$ the Mini Max gets you a couple inches more grid and head space

#sizematters
#ihadthemini
#notatoy
#seriouscookers
#itsjustmoney

Akorn - freaking spell check

Last edited:
Back