THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kevinstaggs

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Kevin
Bought some think bone-in chops at the local grocery. Baked a couple of potatoes and steamed some broccoli and cauliflower. The last batch of Okie China that I bought was too small so I had to use a plate - shameful.

We ended up with this:

IMG-1849.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where would be more appropriate?

They were smoked in hickory and Cherry for 1 hr then seared off. The remainder of the plate is sides.

So you tell me…

I think perhaps he might have suggested Qtalk as you'd get more eyeballs on your delicious cook.

Oh crap. I now see what your talking about. Like a fool I thought I put it in q talk and I couldn’t understand why Ed was questioning it. Turns out I goofed it up.

Apologies to Ed. And thanks to Moose for helping me figure it out. Once again, I’m the dunce.

Oh crap. I now see what your talking about. Like a fool I thought I put it in q talk and I couldn’t understand why Ed was questioning it. Turns out I goofed it up.

Apologies to Ed. And thanks to Moose for helping me figure it out. Once again, I’m the dunce.

Kevin, more than a few of us have posted accidentally in the wrong subforum - I've done it a few times myself. The good news is the WP crew got to see it first!

You can report the post by clicking on the red icon at the bottom left hand corner of your original post, and the mods will gladly move it to QT for you. :thumb:

That is a wonderful looking steak! Chops are my favorite to make at home or order from steak restaurants.

Back