THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kevinstaggs

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Kevin
Against everything in my raising I grilled some lamb chops last night. And danged if they weren’t pretty darn good. Please don’t tell any Okies. I might be ran out of town.

75d4c38753eb60c025fa774a87483bdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I LOVE lamb chops. Those look pert darn tasty! Next thing you know, you'll be grilling up some goat. Also tasty. :p
Never bought or cooked goat but eaten it number of times courtesy of my FIL. He brought a goats head to put on the Weber at many 4th of July picnics.

Yes, please!

Also a big fan of goat... though it needs a long cook to break down all the fun connective tissue and tenderize it up a piece... in my humble experience.

Yep, agree. My past leg o goat cooks took about seven hours or so. But if you like lamb, you'll probably like goat.

Great looking lamb T-bones Kevin! I doubt any Okie will strip you of your stripes over those.

Nice work. Should be more of it IMO. There's a lot more to life than just beef/pork/chicken.

Now, you want to have a word with the people who sold you those chops though.

Lamb loin chops are supposed to have a tail on them:

chops-3_cropped.jpg

Our COSTCO cuts them off but the tail is the best bit, so I won't buy their chops and have told them so.

See if you can find them with the tail on.

Cheers!

Bill

Back