THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I could only have one cooker, it would be a Webber 22.5/26. I can cook anything on it. Love my others, but as a first/only that is the way to go.

I have a WSM 18.5 and a Weber gasser for quick meals and a Weber GA for high heat steaks and such. Just the wife and I here now and these really serve our needs.

If I didn't already have a Weber kettle and a WSM and wanted an all in one unit, this is the route I would go.

http://www.smoke-ez.com

Or a Cajun Bandit stacker, which is pretty much the same thing.

Last edited:
Put on your big boy pants and get the King of all kettles the 26er. Great for grilling, indirect grilling and smoking. You will not be disappointed.

I've been a Weber fan since my teens, but consider a komodo style grill/smoker. You can go low & slow, or very high temp. Wind & temp have little effect on them. Several brands to choose from, I've had an Akorn for a couple of years now and I'm very happy with it.

Back