THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stay away from my backyard!

Craigslist is the UDS builders Home Depot. I usually find free kettles around the end of the month, when people are moving out and can't take it with them. Don't be picky either, an 18" kettle will yield a charcoal grate for the basket. Seriously-I don't pay for them unless it is a colored one I'm hard up for. (REDS)

Join Freecycle... its a Yahoo Group that is fairly global. If you are fast and respond quickly to the postings you can get some major scores... I have landed a total of 5 22-1/2" Kettles already and one near new 18". HINT... make sure you subscribe in a "money area" i.e. the "beverly hills" type of area where people have more money than common sense. As a newly separated single parent, I nearly scored all of the furniture for my new place.One Man's Junk is Another Man's Treasure... FOR REAL

Back