THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks guys! Lee and I put our all into that contest and most important of all, we stayed sober! LOL! Kind of ironic that the two guys who "over-indulged" the most at this event last year would team up to win it this year. :lol: May never win again but now we know how a lot of you guys and gals feel. We're just lucky we got the right tables this time. Looking forward to the Royal!

sacrilege! sober?

Congrats Lee and Jeff! A clear case where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts!:shock:

But sober?! Really? Does that mean there's an unopened bottle of Cabo somewhere in Lee's tralier?

Good Times!:twisted:

sacrilege! sober?

He saves those drunk cooks for me lol A first in chicken.... woo hoo glad all my jabbing spured him on to victory.

Congrats Lee and Jeff! A clear case where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts!:shock:

So is Sloppy Creek going to cook again before the royal??? If it drips down your chin into the pleasant hill water supply.... than yer eatin sloppy creek BBQ~!!!! :twisted:

Congrats guys!!!! Lee, I know you have been working hard for a long time.... it's great to see it paying off. Same for you Jeff. I'm happy for you guys!!! Tammy and Taylor having a great showing is icing on the cake.

So is Sloppy Creek going to cook again before the royal???

Haven't talked about it, Andy. The Royal is expensive enough! :lol: We're probably gonna save our jack for The Jack! :roll::lol:

Tammy and I are discussing the possibility of doing something close to home. I wanted the Harrisonville event but that's on our 10 year wedding anniversary and Tammy vetoed that. I might go do it myself then. :twisted: We're going to TRY to improve on last year's reserve at Blue Springs too. That's about it for me this year.

Back