Walmart Pit Boss Laredo Pellet Cooker 💰💰💰

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Walked into Walmart and a cooker I was really hoping to go discount mode, did. Pit Boss Laredo is really nice, seldom see any complaints. Regular price close to $600 discounted to $275. I walked away and called a friend.

Walked freaking away

#walked
#parkandwalkinside

At $275, I was thinking about gifting one to my daughter. They show $487 for me. Is WallyWorld anti-Okie or what?

Actually walked into stores and yellow tagged clearance.
Didnt show up online here either

Last edited:
For the money the Pitt Boss Charleston has been very good, EXCEPT trying to read the temp. Then again won it for $10 in $5 dollar raffle and bought 2 tickets.

This is clearance day. Move out barbecue move in Christmas

Luckily I'm very happy with my PB pellet grill from Tractor Supply or I would need support when I seek out pellets to avoid getting it. Did you happen to notice if PB pellets were still out for sale?

Something tells me you wanna buy a pellet pooper but you just can't do it.

Something tells me you wanna buy a pellet pooper but you just can't do it.

I have two pellets

Pit Boss Austin XL and Pit Boss Tabletop

Austin XL retail $500 paid $249
Table Top retail $227 paid $127 ? May be off+-$10

Yes, and if I had not had a Scotch or two, I'd have known this. I remember you taking that tiny tailgater unit back.

Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the smoker's grills and drums everyone has.

Mine are all still covered up because the weather is crap.

Luckily I'm very happy with my PB pellet grill from Tractor Supply or I would need support when I seek out pellets to avoid getting it. Did you happen to notice if PB pellets were still out for sale?

No I didn't look at nor for pellets. In charcoal I mainly checked prices on Jealous Devil and Blues Hog. No sales

Yes, and if I had not had a Scotch or two, I'd have known this. I remember you taking that tiny tailgater unit back.

Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the smoker's grills and drums everyone has.

Mine are all still covered up because the weather is crap.

Earlier in Spring a tabletop was marked down to $179 or so. At home it gave me buyers remorse instantly. So took it back for refund having never been opened.

When the Table Top temporarily dropped to $127+-10 I bought, brought it home and cooked on it quickly. No buyers remorse, almost pride in what I paid .

Back