THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love your pron, food and the way you explain the cook. Would love to go to one of your events just to watch and learn!

Are you looking for any apprentices??? Will work for food................

Did anyone find it funny to see such beautiful menus with the words "MOINK Balls" and "Atomic Buffalo Turds" printed on them? Guess it just hit my funny bone.

DM, that looked like an awesome event, and it looks like you executed it perfectly. Congratulations to you and your crew!

:shock::eusa_clap:shock::eusa_clap:shock:
:eusa_clap:shock::eusa_clap:shock::eusa_clap
:shock::eusa_clap:shock::eusa_clap:shock:

go mini's! :biggrin:

Did anyone find it funny to see such beautiful menus with the words "MOINK Balls" and "Atomic Buffalo Turds" printed on them? Guess it just hit my funny bone.

They wanted fingerfood and they got it :biggrin:
No one over here knows the word "turd", and everyone loves Moink Balls and ABT´s no matter how stuffed their wallets are so i just thought i´d add those to the menu.

No balls, no glory :cool:

DM

First rate ...spectacular job.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

I found it hard to believe you were serving Crawfish along with all the
other goodies.
Then I saw the pic....here in the USA those are known as "Spiney Lobster"
or "Rock Lobster" and even sometimes "Australian Lobster".

This is a Crawfish (Crawdad) in the US.

313nbwm.jpg

Who was it that said BBQ, grilling, and backyard cooking was low brow and for Red Necks? That was some soiree!

Fantastic looking food there you done good.

Epic post. Still laughing at "Atomic Buffalo Turds" and "MOINK Balls" on that menu. I am bowing in your direction. Well done sir!

Back