THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please vote for your favorite "Dessert" pron...1 vote per person please. Good Luck All!

• Don Marco

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • TNinSC

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • MayDay

Votes: 27 28.1%
  • Rick's Tropical Delight

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • River City Smokehouse

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Pork Smoker

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Bacon

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • N8man

Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all of the Throwdown hype, my 10 yr. old daughter Gracie decided to make a dessert while I was preparing mine for the weeks contest. This is a picture of Gracie's "Banapple Shortcake". She called it that because she stuffed apple slices with banannas. This was all her idea. I did not coach her in any way. Great job Gracie!
Graciew.jpg

With all of the Throwdown hype, my 10 yr. old daughter Gracie decided to make a dessert while I was preparing mine for the weeks contest. This is a picture of Gracie's "Banapple Shortcake". She called it that because she stuffed apple slices with banannas. This was all her idea. I did not coach her in any way. Great job Gracie!
Graciew.jpg

Looks better than yours Jim. Nice work Gracie. She gets my vote.

Cheers,
Nate

Back