THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
If you never received a Throwdown certificate for a winning entry, please let me know. I am going back through all of the Throwdowns to make sure everyone has received their rightfully earned certificates. Since I ask people to PM me their certificate info, and because I have had to clean my inbox, I can't be 100% sure if people simply did not want a certificate by not asking for one, or if I just plain missed making one for them.

Below is a list of winning entries for whom I do not see a Throwdown Certificate was created. If you would like a certificate, please send me a PM and I will get this sorted out for you ASAP. Also, if you are missing a certificate for an entry that is not listed below, just let me know what entry you need a certificate for and I will hook you up.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Week 43 - Hot and Spicy - River City Smokehouse
Week 38 - BBQ Spaghetti - The Pickled Pig
Week 36 - Tacos - BobBrisket
Week 33 - Open (Memorial Day) - JD McGee
Week 31 - Anything Goes - Jeff in KC
Week 29 - Beans - thirdeye
Week 28 - Steak - JD McGee
Week 27 - Bologna - Pork smoker
Week 26 - Dry Rubbed ______ - Ron L
Week 25 - Duck - Rick's Tropical Delight
Week 17 - Sauces, Mops & Glazes - Que-Dawg
Week 16 - Cheese - Rick's Tropical Delight