THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***VOTE***VOTE***VOTE***

• bowhunter

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Plowboy #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plowboy #2

• thirdeye

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cracklin Jeorge

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Bentley

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Brewmaster

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • NotleyQue

• Pork Smoker

• Barbarian

• SmokinCoyote

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • JD McGee

• Rick's Tropical Delight #1

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • BarberQue

• BobBrisket #1

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • beerguy

• Rick's Tropical Delight #2

• Harbormaster

• Bacon

• Dr. KY

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • cmcadams

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Ron L #1

• Ron L #2

• Mad Max

• River City Smokehouse #1

• River City Smokehouse #2

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • BobBrisket #2

• River City Smokehouse #3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't voted yet, but will soon. As far as images go, Rick's Tropical Delight always blows my mind with his craft of light....as well as his cooking abilities. But it is obvious looking through the pictures that there is a chitload of really good cooks hanging out here.

My big question....is this like all the other throwdowns where it has to be cooked in the last week or two?? It's amazing that all these images are not only beautiful, but recent as well.

Nice work yall.
Chris

Here is a link to the 2008 Throwdown winners. Actually there were some that were real horse races.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54316&highlight=throwdown

Okay...I pulled the trigger. nice to see I am the only vote for Thirdeye so far.

Brewmasters looks real nice, but the fries look soggy. Maybe they weren't, but hey, we are judging pictures here. Thirdeye's dogs are cooked to perfection, the fries don't look limp, the peppers and onions look shweet, the whole package is glistening, and the light is nice. I am proud to be his only vote. LOL.

So, all were cooked in the last week or so...really?
Beers yall
Chris

Hey thanks Chris...I was hoping I wasn't going down with a goose egg on this one. I was torn between RTD #1 and two of RCS's. I went with Rick.

Back