THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be decared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Taco" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I had to vote for the hubby on this one...see we had a bomb drop on us last Wednesday, my 21 year old son moved back in with us. :shock: We had NO room in the house, nowhere for him to sleep but on the couch and he's got STUFF! So the fact that Guerry even pulled that cook off in the midst of all the chaos AND they were killer good...I just thought he deserved the vote!:thumb:

Nice work Guerry! I had to vote for that Flank steak... It called to me... or was that just me missing my meds this week. :wacko:

Sorry Gore. I was seriously going to vote for you. I promised myself I would. I tried so hard, honestly... But I too FAILED, just as you did in the Man VS Food TD!

The Meat Won!:tsk:

Wow this is super tough. I think I've finally made a decision. As much as I wanted to vote for Scarlett or ecode. I had to go with Moose for stealing the Al Pastor idea right out of my head. Although, I'm sure he executed it much better than I would have. I still may figure out a way to mount a vertical rotisserie in my egg someday though. Great minds think alike they say. Unfortunately for you Moose, that's not saying much. :-D

Alright... Look, I ain't proud of this, and I have NO IDEA why I'm about to do what I'm about to do... :twitch:

Can someone please knock some sense into me in the next few minutes so that I can avoid making a mistake I'll regret for a very long time? :tsk:

Alright... Look, I ain't proud of this, and I have NO IDEA why I'm about to do what I'm about to do... :twitch:

Can someone please knock some sense into me in the next few minutes so that I can avoid making a mistake I'll regret for a very long time? :tsk:
Don't do it Ryan!:cop:

You don't want to regret your choice. You only get this one time to do it right...

...so do the right thing and vote for the SPAMFish instead.:nod:

Vote for Moose! :thumb:

:laugh:

Back