THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Surf and Turf" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was wounded when i cooked my surf & turf... i sneezed and bruised a rib :shock:

********************* NEWS FLASH! *******************

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I hate to interrupt this vote for an important News Flash. It appears that one of the throwdown entrees has broken free and is on the loose. We are currently in a BBQ laboratory interviewing the assistant of the creator of the genetic mutant. We would like to know, what has happened to this creature that you call Scrog?"

I (Gore): I really don't know what all the fuss is about. Scrog and I were playing together just two hours ago. I've never had a pet as wonderful as him, ... or her. C'mon, really, how many pets have you had that you can wrestle with for a couple hours and then actually want to lick your hands clean?

"Wait! This just in from a reporter in Farmersville, Ohio, where some of the local population have sighted a strange six-legged animal that smelled remarkably like steak and shrimp. Resident Bob Smith could only describe it as a 'Stingy thingy' before fainting. Farmersville also is the location of one of the Throwdown contenders, but it appears that meal already had been consumed. Also several locals have noticed unusual behavior in the native rabid raccoon population. [Aside:] Now what the fark is that supposed to mean?

"Another news item has just been posted that there has been a commotion at a local steakhouse on the outskirts of Cincinnati. Officers on duty claim that it appears to have been vacated in a hurry. Some patrons even left their belongings. Officers have retrieved this image from a cell phone, apparently of one of the restaurant's patrons:"

IMG_4924.jpg

"Hold on, we seem to have some new footage captured by an amateur photographer in the area. Let's see if we can bring it up:"

scrog.gif

"Yes, I think we can just make that out. Gore, do you recognize what this horrible monster is?"

I (Gore): Uh ... Bigfoot?

"Well, whatever it is, the residents of Cincinnati should lock their doors tonight and whatever they do, they should make sure their steak and seafood are wrapped in an airtight container and stored in a refrigerator!"

bring it! i'm ready to blow the eyeballs off that thing with my shotgun :shock:

bring it! i'm ready to blow the eyeballs off that thing with my shotgun :shock:

Rick, I think I would personally get out the BIG FORK.

So Gore... Have you and the master been hitting the moonshine this evening?

Ron, we have not until now had any reason to leash our genetic mutant. I really don't think this is due to some negligence on our part due to 'hitting the moonshine'. Master is of the belief rather that Scrog may have seen the pics of some of the other entrants and is out looking for a suitable mate. :shock:

Or... the possibility is that your Master made a FEMALE Scrogg and kept it hidden from you because he throught you would eat it... and this is in fact "Son Of Scrog" who escaped from the Master and is now terrorising Cincinatti.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE MASTER????

Back