THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now I have another secret to keep from the family -- losing a throwdown to a white sauce pizza. :doh:

Congratulations Redhot, and nice job lighting the grill, Guerry.

CD

OK wait just a second. I have 7 votes, I only need 31 to take this thing. Sorry Redhot I'm not giving up yet. Deep Dish, Deep Dish, Deep Dish.

Oh darn guess it really is over.

OK I give, but really all I needed was a few more hours I'm sure if it :p.

Nice work Redhot.

Since I've not been cooking much, I completely missed this, and would have liked to have joined this one. With that said, and nothing to detract from Redhot, but Caseydog's looks just about perfect. Nice photo, too!

I'm not saying it would have made a difference.. Just trying to compliment a great looking pizza!

Well, fark, of course it would've made a difference. THAT changes everything! Of course I would've voted for whoever Curt voted for and I expect half the others would've done the same. Seems like the only fair thing to do is to have a re-vote. :shocked:

Well, fark, of course it would've made a difference. THAT changes everything! Of course I would've voted for whoever Curt voted for and I expect half the others would've done the same. Seems like the only fair thing to do is to have a re-vote. :shocked:

Well in that case, can I enter my SPAM pizza? People sure seemed to like it.

Wow, I try go give a guy a compliment, and get blasted for it.

Trust me, I expect no one to really care what I think.

I truly hope you kidding and aren't taking any of this seriously. Sometimes the line gets a little fuzzy and sarcasm is easily lost in text. Gore is just a trouble maker. Ignore him like the rest of us do :becky:

Mr. Gore, Mr. Deguerre, please report to the penalty box. Mr. Gore, Mr. Deguerre, report to the penalty box, please.

CD:becky:

I didn't expect such controversy over this...should I stop entering? Wait til y'all see the corn husk man I made for deguerre in the biggie TD!

I think controversy is the wrong term. More like a backlash, IMO. You made a pizza with white sauce, and went public with your dislike for basil. That's pretty out there. You have to expect that there will be a certain level of push back when you are a radical. :caked:

And, you must keep entering, or I shall never have a chance at my revenge. :heh:

CD :becky:

Guys, I'm not ticked or anything. Just surprised to get a bit bashed. I was just saying I liked CD's pizza... and tried to say it in a way to not detract from Michele's.. there's no penalty box or anything involved.

Were I to be invited to try either, I'd enjoy them, I'm more than sure.

Guys, I'm not ticked or anything. Just surprised to get a bit bashed. I was just saying I liked CD's pizza... and tried to say it in a way to not detract from Michele's.. there's no penalty box or anything involved.

Were I to be invited to try either, I'd enjoy them, I'm more than sure.

I assure you that nobody intended to bash you, or anger you in any way.
It was intended to be a funny response to your post. Everybody here
throws flaming barbs at each other; but nobody is serious. It's like
somebody here calling someone else a "Farker" it is a friendly little
jab, with no anger intended.

Well, I'm so far out of it, that I don't even know where the bashing took place. CD pointed to my post, but really? I can't imagine anybody taking that seriously even if you didn't know me. I'm sorry if I caused any grief. That is that last thing I want to do.

I think controversy is the wrong term. More like a backlash, IMO. You made a pizza with white sauce, and went public with your dislike for basil. That's pretty out there. You have to expect that there will be a certain level of push back when you are a radical. :caked:

And, you must keep entering, or I shall never have a chance at my revenge. :heh:

CD :becky:

Um, I think the basil comment was mine. But, Redhot does appreciate the radical compliment.:becky::thumb:

Back