THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The traditional pizzas are taking a beating from the pizza-like creation with white sauce. :tsk:

Let's just end this early, so I don't continue to bring shame upon my Italian family name. :oops:

CD :becky:

I like all the entrys andI really like the look of Rich Parkers crust, spongy/crispy, just the way I like it. However caseydogs presentation plus the fact that I really LOVE basil did it for me.
Congrats to all

The traditional pizzas are taking a beating from the pizza-like creation with white sauce. :tsk:

Let's just end this early, so I don't continue to bring shame upon my Italian family name. :oops:

CD :becky:

If it helps, your's was my second choice, plus I think the most beautiful pie presented. But I have this problem with basil...

Uh oh, could this be the start of a come-from-behind roll to victory? :whoo:

CD

It's nice to see a TD where we have no new members of the Goose Egg Club, especially considering new participants... All entries were vote worthy in one way, shape, form or other... Can't wait till Michele picks the new catagory... :becky:

Well, polls are closing soon, so unless there is a massive surge of votes for another entry which is inconceivably improbable, I'd like to offer my early congrats to Redhot! :clap2:

Well, polls are closing soon, so unless there is a massive surge of votes for another entry which is inconceivably improbable, I'd like to offer my early congrats to Redhot! :clap2:

I give you a TON of credit for my first pizza on the grill being a success! Though you were unsure about the CI pizza, your advice paid off handsomely. So in all reality, I owe this win to you!:thumb: Well, almost win, still a few more hours before the polls close.

It's a great win, Redhot. I probably would've voted for you if it were closer, but when you're up by 20 votes, one more isn't going to make any difference. I had to go with Al for making that sauce. Such effort should definitely be encouraged and is appreciated. This was a really tough one though. I would've been happy with any of these.

+1

It came right down to the wire, but Redhot pulled victory from the jaws of defeat... :rolleyes:

Great pizza and well deserved win... :thumb: (Take a bow G fer lighting the grill)...

Is there any way we can prevent Team Wives members from entering? Just to give us fellers a chance? Well...YOU fellers anyway. FIVE ZEROS BABY!:becky:

Back