THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "As Seen On TV" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, congrats, Gore! Ron didn't invite me over to help him eat that prime rib, so I'd be happy to help you eat that McRib instead. It would be my first! :clap2:

Sorry Tish, I already took care of it. :becky:

IMG_3894.jpg

Gore, a hearty congrats to you on this TD win!

I enjoyed reading your cook thread as much as your TD entry shot. Bravo! :clap:

Congrats Gore, that is one awesome McRib:thumb:, I'm actually glad they don't look or taste as good as yours otherwise I wouldn't be able to stop hitting them.:clap2::clap2:

Wait a minute here....

I think something got mixed up in the transition or something...

:confused:

Gore didn't automatically get DQ'ed???:heh:

Congrats! That sandwich was worthy of the win!

:-O I come back from a hunting trip to discover I DID NOT get ZERO! And to let everyone in on a secret...the cook for my dish went absolutely disastrous. The wife dumped all the sauce I made into ALL the noodles I cooked, and there wasn't enough sauce. Dried it out terribly. We still ate it, it was still delicious, but those crostinis...OUTSTANDING. I recommend everyone try them! Congrats Gore, thats one tasty looking mc-gore-rib!

Back