THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "As Seen On TV" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gotta love the McGore, i'll take a large fry and a coke with that please!

You people do this every week??? You gotta be kidding me! This is torture!! They all look amazing! I gotta weigh this some more. Of course... it might help me to come to a decision if you boxed up a few bites of each one and sent them to me. :decision: lol

Holy wombat that is difficult.
You have to wait and get over the picture aspect and get clear on which one you would choose if you could only eat one!
Not easy!!
Spectacular stuff brethren, so impressed...
and a little bit intimidated

You people do this every week??? You gotta be kidding me! This is torture!! They all look amazing! I gotta weigh this some more. Of course... it might help me to come to a decision if you boxed up a few bites of each one and sent them to me. :decision: lol

Hey, ya gotta eat and yer gonna cook anyway, right? These give Redhot and me a chance to broaden our skills.:thumb:

Hey, ya gotta eat and yer gonna cook anyway, right? These give Redhot and me a chance to broaden our skills.:thumb:

Hey, yeah! I guess this would encourage you to Q at least once a week, make it your best effort, and results in pron practice. Incentive! I get it!! Whoo hoo!!
:biggrin:

Woohoo. Another vote for the dog. Another 16 and I'm in this thing. :whoo:

CD :becky:

This is one of the hardest TDs that I can remember. I really thought that it was going to come down to Silverfinger and Ron_L because those are the two I most want to take a bite out of, with nucornhusker being a wildcard. When Moose made his run yesterday, I was hoping I could help him tie it up, but unfortunately he faded today, so now I have to make some sort of decision (yes, the ribs look fabulous, but I just ate ribs, so I'm not craving them). I have no idea who any of the TV personalities are, except I think Alton Brown is a fellow Brethren as he uses a typical Brethren Prime Rib recipe. In the end I'm going to vote for Oldyote, mainly because he's taking me out of my box, and I'm wanting to make that sammie. I also love this pic:

attachment.php

and I so want a sip of that beverage. :icon_blush:

Absolutely beautiful work this week, everyone.

Yeah, that Italian Beef sammy was on my short list, too. It is one of those things that, if you have never had it, you may not be able to appreciate it.

CD

So far my planned experiment :rolleyes::
To use a high dollar piece of meat and cook it perfectly, but fark the photography all up, so no one can see how fantastic it really was, is working perfectly.
:doh:

Ron, your Prime Rib is looking me dead in the eye and saying, "Bite Me!"

I have to now go check and see if my homeowners policy covers teeth impressions in a computer monitor.

So far my planned experiment :rolleyes::
To use a high dollar piece of meat and cook it perfectly, but fark the photography all up, so no one can see how fantastic it really was, is working perfectly.
:doh:

Was I really drunk, or did I do a color correction on your money shot? Did bigabyte censor it? Am I thinking of some other steak shot? I don't remember, and don't want to go back and look. But, I'm pretty sure I color corrected your money shot, but it is NOT the image that ended up in the voting thread.

CD

Was I really drunk, or did I do a color correction on your money shot? Did bigabyte censor it? Am I thinking of some other steak shot? I don't remember, and don't want to go back and look. But, I'm pretty sure I color corrected your money shot, but it is NOT the image that ended up in the voting thread.

CD

All true. 'cept I can't swear about the level if drunkness.

It is in fact the shot I submitted, which is the way it should be.

Adversity is how we learn. As the saying goes....if ya gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough.

I'll make it up on the next one.

If I can just figure out what to feed a right wing conspiracist, that won't upset the squirrels. :becky:

In the end I'm going to vote for Oldyote, mainly because he's taking me out of my box, and I'm wanting to make that sammie. I also love this pic:

attachment.php

and I so want a sip of that beverage. :icon_blush:

Absolutely beautiful work this week, everyone.

Gore

You absolutely made my night.

Polling has been closed for hours, and no Congrats thread. Looks like the new mods are sleeping on the job, already. :tsk:

So, congrats Gore. I would actually eat that McRib sandwich. :clap2:

I can't wait to see the special rules in your new throwdown. :crazy:

CD

Polling has been closed for hours, and no Congrats thread. Looks like the new mods are sleeping on the job, already. :tsk:

So, congrats Gore. I would actually eat that McRib sandwich. :clap2:

I can't wait to see the special rules in your new throwdown. :crazy:

CD

Yes, congrats, Gore! Ron didn't invite me over to help him eat that prime rib, so I'd be happy to help you eat that McRib instead. It would be my first! :clap2:

Back