THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MossyMO

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Marty Owens
[FONT=&quot]Bacon blue-cheeseburger venison brats with potato grillers on the grill cooking indirect around the Vortex.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
-----

When the brats were almost done they went into a simmering cast iron pan of sautéed onions, sauerkraut, butter, and beer.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
-----

This meal hit the spot!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
-----

Here is a shot of the hi temp blue cheese in the brat...

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Thanks for looking![/FONT]

Brother that's redneck gourmet right there! Is the hi temp the cubes that Butcher-Packer carries? I'd love your formula if you'd care to share! I'm a bit of a veni-brat geek, myself!

Those bacon blue-cheeseburger venison brats look fantastic. That sauerkraut prep method is the best.

Brother that's redneck gourmet right there! Is the hi temp the cubes that Butcher-Packer carries? I'd love your formula if you'd care to share! I'm a bit of a veni-brat geek, myself!

The hi temp blue cheese we get from the butchers at a local grocery store, they don't have them displayed for sale but if you ask what they have at the time for hi temp cheese they sell us what we want.

The mix for the brats we have available here plus quite a few other brat flavors!
[FONT=&quot]www.owensbbq.com/sausage-seasonings-jerky-mixes.html
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Brat Seasonings
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Bacon Cheeseburger[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Bacon Ranch
- Buffalo Wing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Jalapeno
- Mango Habanero
- Mushroom
- Parmesan Garlic [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Philly Cheese Steak
- Reuben
- Sriracha
- Stadium
- Wild Rice
- Wisconsin (Sheboygan) Style[/FONT]

I love the potato cuts, How did you do those?

There from a frozen bag of Ore-Ida from the grocery store!

Very nice! I would munch on that food all day! :thumb:

On a side note, I tried taters like that a few times, YUCK! I can't do it. Not sure why. They get nasty soft and just plain bad. Is my heat not high enough maybe?

Back