THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Has anyone used one of these?
tkyc.jpg

http://www.campchef.com/sites/campchef/docs/TKYCinfo.pdf
If so what did you think? How did it affect cook time?

Never even seen this before, but it looks to be just a layed over beer can turkey... Should work the same way...

James.

I'm strongly considering one in place of v-rack. Advantage for smaller cooker (in my case ... higher in the dome of the BGE) is lower profile vs vertical (beer can) racks ... yet it also holds a choice of fluids like the can. With the pan for drippings, $20. seems reasonable.

Bummer, I was hoping someone was going to blast a bird into orbit or something.

I hate crap like this. You know why? Because I should have invented it.
Now I have to go out and buy one and give money to some shmo that should go to me.
Grrrr *gnashing on teeth*
Actually it looks pretty neat. Kudos to the inventor.

I have one. Used it just once so far. I liked it. I filled went out to the herb garden and plucked some fresh herbs and crammed them in there then poured some apple juice in as well.

One down fall. According to T-bird clean up is a bitch. Next model needs to have a clean out plug in the bottom.

Back