THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oklahoma Style BBQ on N. Harvard Avenue was listed by the Wall Street Journal on the Best of the Best list in the country a while back. Who knows how informed that selection was or even if it is still in business for that matter. I have had it in the back of my mind just in case I am out that way sometime.

Oklahoma Style BBQ on N. Harvard Avenue was listed by the Wall Street Journal on the Best of the Best list in the country a while back. Who knows how informed that selection was or even if it is still in business for that matter. I have had it in the back of my mind just in case I am out that way sometime.

Not sure I'd take advice from the WSJ on BBQ. Heck I'm not sure I'd take it's advise on mutual funds :mrgreen:

Back